Monday, October 5, 2009

Taking a Vote!

Our incredible photographer/musician/all-around-amazing-artist friend Joyous took some photos of our family last week so we'd have something recent to include in our dossier. We still need to choose 1 more posed photo and 2 candids.

Some of my favorite options are below, but I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to choose. Can you help? If you have an opinion, please feel free to comment!

Posed #1 - Looking Up

Posed #2 - Leaning Family

Posed # 3 - Family Tree

Candid #1 - Mommy and 'Bell

Candid #2 - Mommy & Son

Candid #3 - Waterworks

Candid #4 - Halo
Candid #5 - Soaking Toes

9 comments:

  1. Hi Alison!! They are all fabulous pics! My favorite for the posed family shot is posed#2, and the 2 candid shots would be candid#2 and #4.
    I love you and your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, Though all of the pics of your family are great, the best one in my opinion is #1. (no glare on your husband's glasses) Candid #4 is magazine worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, tough choices! I vote Family Tree for the posed, and Mommy and Bell and Halo for the candids. Beautiful family; beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okie dokie. In my opinion I would choose #2 for the family (i adore looking closely at your faces) and #1 and #2 for the candids.
    Rob thinks the family shot should be #1. I feel so special to have my photos be a part of this special process for your family. 'Honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the 'leaning family' is leaning toward God! That's my vote :) BTW Halo is outstanding! Joyous is a great photographer!
    ~Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allie,

    Great pics! Posed and Candid 1 are lovely. I hope you guys get your fingerprint appt soon!

    Kayan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, this is Joy's Mom, Linda :):) ... my vote is this, for the family pictures, I chose #3, I love the natural lighting, and everyone's face is clear.
    for the candid shots my vote is for #1 and #3, although they are tough choices!! They all capture something unique!
    Many blessings on your journey!!!
    Linda Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pictures! I'd go with #2 for the family shot. The rest I couldn't decide! I love the last one, with the feet dangling in the water. How fun! The photo pages tripped me up the most.
    Many Blessings!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you know, all are great! My vote is family shot #1 & candid shots # 2 & 4. :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete