Our social worker called this morning and scheduled our first home study visit for August 3! I was excited to hear that she is willing to condense the four required visits into a short time, allowing us to move through the entire home study process quickly.
August is going to be a busy month. We're also planning a MASSIVE yard sale to raise funds for the adoption. My parents are getting ready to move, so they have a garage full of unwanted items, and we're also accepting donations from friends. It's so encouraging to feel the support as people rally around us to help with this event. We truly are blessed with a great "family!"
I'm taking a few days off from adoption paperwork this week to tackle some advertising needs for our contracting business. It's hard to divide my attention, but necessary if we want to bring in more work. Please pray that Tim and I will have the time and energy to devote to so many tasks, and that we won't neglect family time in the process. Thanks!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment