Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Should" be Friday

Just heard from my wonderful family coordinator that she should be able to pick up our dossier at the Rwandan Embassy on Friday (at LAST)! I'll hear from her again when it's in the mail and on its way over the ocean.

Apparently it takes about 5-7 days for the dossier to get to Rwanda, which will definitely put our medical reports over their 3-month expiration deadline. However, I was told this probably won't be a problem since we're only talking about a few days. Who knows? Only time will tell.

So...Friday. I can do Friday. I think.

Actually, Friday is Tim's birthday, and our first solo date night in a shameful number of months. Maybe we'll be celebrating for two reasons!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a packaget to Rwanda on Friday! Praying for a wonderfully relaxing, fun and memorable birthday for Tim and you!

    ReplyDelete