...it was going to be this hard. Wow. Something happened over the last two weeks, and suddenly the wait ahead of us feels eternal.
There are 9 families in Rwanda meeting their precious babies this week, and while I rejoice with every one of them, I also can't look at the pictures and read the blog posts without aching for our time to come. Our dossier's only been in for 6 weeks. How am I going to last 6 MONTHS?!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well said Allison! We're right there with you! It's only been 4 weeks for us...seems like it's been FOREVER! At least we have other couples like you to take this journey together!
ReplyDeleteAlison, I am totally feeling what you are. Clinging to the hope that He will finish what He has started in all of us. I have been reading in Isaiah and have been so blessed by His words to encourage me. "Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for Him." Isaiah 30:18
ReplyDeleteWith you in the wait,
Laura
i'm sorry for the wait you guys have..just think how much more precious and special the time will be once you do meet your child!
ReplyDelete